The Holder may initiate a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member about the receipt of notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property or other content violation irrespective of the occurrence of Holder’s policy to remove such content or disable access to the content. In addition, the Holder may disable and/or terminate the Member’s account with HealthnVibe, or such groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content, at its own discretion,
in appropriate circumstances, as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and its Rules.
Accordingly, any person who believes that any User Content posted on HealthnVibe is infringing on his/ her intellectual property rights may send notice to the Holder. However, please note that any notice submitted must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice may give rise to personal liability. Therefore, it is advisable to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Notice of IP Infringement:
The Holder requires that the intellectual property owner or authorized representative to provide the following details and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the notice should necessarily include the following:
1. Identification or description of the intellectual property right that has been infringed;
2. Unambiguous identification and description of the location of the content that is being claimed as infringing on HealthnVibe with adequate particulars;
3. Name, address, telephone number and email address of the complainant;
4. A statement by the complainant, that the information in the notice is accurate and that he/ she is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized person to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf; and
5. Details of the intellectual property being infringed (copyrighted images or trademark
certificates need to be provided as attachments).